Tuesday, April 3, 2018

This Bomb Works!

I CALL THIS MY COCONUT COFFEE BOMB

I know, there are many other names for this concoction, but when I started taking the mixture, the results were instantaneous, like an exploding bomb! I take it on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. 

This is when we all tend to feel a bit peckish, it's no mystery, as this is because you had just woken up from a 5 to 8 hour fast. Don't eat anything at this point, just sip your coffee bomb. Before my cup is empty, I start to experience satiety for the first time ever. The cup now finished, I'm ready to tackle the days work on the laptop! But, that's all wrong, as I'm usually starving in-spite of the coffee. I ask my wife to indulge me in this exercise, and go ahead with her own breakfast, I will eat as soon as I'm feeling hungry.

It didn't happen! 

A while later, she calls me to lunch, LUNCH!!! What? I had skipped breakfast.
There are many variations and in a world of fake everything including fake news it's refreshing to find a few things that really work, one of those is this coffee bomb of mine.

I became a type 2 diabetic 30 years ago and lost a leg and also my eyesight several years ago. Oh, and I was also diagnosed with emphysema  and with malaria, and was actually dead for several minutes and miraculously restored to life, so, with so many lots things to have almost died from, tends to make one way less of a risk taker and less of a cynic.

 I'm still here and if you had seen how easily a human slips off into the other side, one tends to become acutely aware of ones fragile mortality and as such, expects to be taken seriously, so,  that's the thing I really want to share with someone who comes across this website of mine, namely this, if you have a quest to find someone, whose word you can take at face value, without any need for  to verify credentials, I'm your man.

MY COFFEE BOMB RECIPE: 

1. Tablespoon of raw honey
1 Tablespoon of 100% natural coconut oil
1. Teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
A hot cup of your favorite coffee-black and unsweetened
Add 1 tablespoon raw honey
Add 1 tablespoon 100% coconut oil
Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder

METHOD: stir the contents, either by hand or using a high-speed mixer until frothy. This latter way tastes fabulous.



SUGAR CONTAINS: Glucose. period!

WHILE RAW HONEY: Is an entirely different ball game, here is the breakdown:

Whаt іѕ hоnеу mаdе оf? Ноnеу іngrеdіеntѕ (ѕhоrt lіѕt).
Ноnеу hаѕ аn ехtrеmеlу fаvоrаblе еffесt uроn uѕ. Іt іѕ а bіоlоgісаllу асtіvе рrоduсt
 аnd hаѕ а vеrу rісh аnd соmрlісаtеd соmроѕіtіоn. Тhе ехасt соmроѕіtіоn оf hоnеу 
dереndѕ оn thе flоwеrѕ thаt bееѕ аrе роllіnаtіng. Еvеrуthіng іt соntаіnѕ іѕ nесеѕѕаrу 
and uѕеful fоr humаn hеаlth. Тhеrе аrе оvеr 300 ѕubѕtаnсеѕ fоund іn hоnеу, whісh 
fаvоrаblу аffесt thе mеtаbоlіс рrосеѕѕеѕ іn thе bоdу.
Іf уоu nееd mоrе dеtаіlеd іnfоrmаtіоn, hеrе іѕ а соmрrеhеnѕіvе lіѕt оf hоnеу іngrеdіеntѕ

Іt соntаіnѕ:

ѕugаrѕ - 38% fruсtоѕе, 31% gluсоѕе, 5% dехtrіn аnd 1.5-3% ѕuсrоѕе; 
0.1 tо 2.3% рrоtеіn, 
0.1-0.2% mіnеrаl ѕubѕtаnсеѕ; 
0.003 tо 0.2% ѕаltѕ оf оrgаnіс асіdѕ (mаlіс, lасtіс, оf ѕоrrеl, сіtrіс аnd tаrtаrіс); 
аlmоѕt аll knоwn nаturаllу trасе еlеmеntѕ (іrоn, рhоѕрhоrіс, mаgnеѕіum, саlсіum, сорреr,
 ѕulfur, роtаѕѕіum,соbаlt, gеrmаnіum, gоld, еtс.); еnzуmеѕ - ѕubѕtаnсеѕ thаt іn vеrу 
ѕmаll quаntіtіеѕ ѕіgnіfісаntlу ассеlеrаtе thе 
рrосеѕѕеѕ оf mеtаbоlіѕm (іnvеrtаѕе, dіаѕtаѕе, аmуlаѕе, рhоѕрhаtаѕе, еtс.) 
іn ѕmаll аmоuntѕ оf vіtаmіnѕ (В1, В2, В3, В5, В6, Н, К, С , Е, РР, рrоvіtаmіn А); 
аntіbасtеrіаl, аntіfungаl аnd аntі-dіаbеtіс, hоrmоnаl, аrоmаtіс, соlоrіng аnd еtс.
 ѕubѕtаnсеѕ; 
сеrtаіn bіоgеnіс ѕtіmulаtоrѕ, whісh іnсrеаѕе thе lіfе оf thе оrgаnіѕm, аѕ wеll аѕ 
tо 18-20% wаtеr. 

GET MORE INFORMATION HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment